Attendees will be able to:
1. State the influence providers and patients have on each other
2. Appreciate the importance of self-care for the diabetes educator (or other clinician)
3. Describe the Stop Drop and Roll approach
4. Describe the LEAP approach and an example of its use
5. State two approaches to dealing with anger and sadness in diabetes counseling and education
About the presenter: Janis Roszler, MS, RD, LD/N, CDE, FAND was named the 2008-2009 AADE Diabetes Educator of the Year. She is a registered dietitian, certified diabetes educator, and Marriage and Family Therapist. Janis is the author of Diabetes on Your OWN Terms, and co-author of Approaches to behavior : changing the dynamic between patients and professionals in diabetes care and education, The Secrets of Living and Loving with Diabetes, and Sex and Diabetes - For Him and For Her.
1 hour. 1 CPEU/CEU. Must watch by February 25, 2019. Need more CPEUs? Buy five 1-CPEU webinars and save 30% with our Webinar 5 Pack: https://www.skellyskills.com/product_p/web5pack.htm
We're sorry. This product is no longer available.