Put your creativity and business ideas into action, and become a successful entrepreneur. This book shows you how. Features:
- How to assess your entrepreneurial traits and qualities, and develop the skills you'll need
- How to write a business plan and set up your business
- Step-by-step process to develop products and services
- How to market and promote yourself on a shoestring budget
- Making the Web work for you and your business
- Legal and tax information
- Lots of tips, troubleshooting and helpful advice from others who have been there! Also contains case studies to help you apply what you've learned:
- dietitian starting her own practice, including the business plan and financial projections she develops
- corporate wellness program development and marketing
"The book is well-written, organized and easy to read. The step-by-step concise style was easy to follow. I can't believe I can say I enjoyed the exercises! My associate and I are just starting a consulting business and this book gave us a clear pathway...Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" Paz Kent, MS, RD, Live Oak, FL
"It was very comprehensive and the overall organization of material was easy to follow. Very informative and packed with great practical ideas. Thank you!" Lisa Mayer, RD, Eagle, ID
"This program was great. I especially liked the thought-provoking questions required for making decisions regarding private practice. It will be an excellent resource!" Linda Nikolakopoulos, MS, RD, LDN, Lynn, MA.
"I was very impressed by the content of the program. I especially liked that I learned such great detail about one of the most important parts of starting a new business--the plan. It really helped me to not miss any important steps in starting my business." Sonia V. Nelson, MS, RD, LDN, Wilmington, NC.
"I have read other books on entrepreneurship but this one was the best by far. Thank you." R.S., PhD, RD, Brooklyn, NY
25 CPEU / CEU 286 pages. Includes CPE evaluation/Reporting Form: you will submit it online and receive your CPE certificate immediately. See below for suggested learning codes.
Want it now? Buy the eBook version.